Wednesday, March 23, 2011

See what I'm wearing today - OOTD

See what I'm wearing today - OOTD Tube. Duration : 2.43 Mins.


As always, feel free to tell me your video requests in the comment section. I always love to hear from you! My Outfit Of The Day -- Friday, June 11th, 2010 Light Blue Jeggings -- Zara Light Pink Tank Top -- Mango White Lace Tank Top -- American Eagle Watch -- Antonio Miro Bracelet -- Gift from a friend (: Beige Bow Tie Straw Wedges -- Bata Gold Chain Drop Beaded Earrings -- My handmade MY BLOG: lizyartur.blogspot.com QUESTION FOR ME? ASK HERE: www.formspring.me MY TWITTER: twitter.com

Keywords: lizyartur, OOTD, Outfit, Of, The, Day, Friday, June, 11, 2010, Clothes, Clothing, Trends, Trendy, Style, Fashion, Shopping, Shirt, Tank, Top, Jeggings, Jeans, Leggings, Summer, Mango, American, Eagle, Zara, Bata, Antonio, Miro, Handmade, Jewelry, dress, you, pants, health diet, bodybuilding, health, sports, how-to, video log, vlog, instruction

!: How Much Sale Prom Dress








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。